I am not able to see the "Preferences" menu

thibaultc...@gmail.com

Aug 24, 2015, 7:57:19 AM8/24/15
to IcoMoon
Hello,

I see in the documentation (https://icomoon.io/docs.html) that there is a "Preferences" button made to check "include PDF" and other stuffs.

Inside the app, this button nowhere...could you help me find it ?

PS: I tried logged in

Thank you in advance.

Keyamoon

Aug 24, 2015, 8:06:19 AM8/24/15
to IcoMoon
If you go to the SVG or Font tabs (look at the bar at the bottom), you will find a Preferences button in the toolbar.

thibaultc...@gmail.com

Aug 24, 2015, 8:14:43 AM8/24/15
to IcoMoon
Thank tou Keyamoon.

A month ago I used icomoon with PNG files.
Its works very well, best tool ever.

Do you know why the PNG seems no longer supported?

It was really one of the best tool to generate fonts : easy, fast, clean!

Keyamoon

Aug 24, 2015, 8:34:27 AM8/24/15
to IcoMoon
It is still supported. You can check the PNG checkbox in the same Preferences panel.

thibaultc...@gmail.com

Aug 24, 2015, 8:55:19 AM8/24/15
to IcoMoon
I agree with you, but now I get an error message "Please choose SVG images, SVG fonts or JSONs exported by IcoMoon."

Even with my PNG checkbox enabled.

It's a bug maybe?

Keyamoon

Aug 24, 2015, 8:58:09 AM8/24/15
to IcoMoon
That error refers to importing icons. I thought you wanted to generate PNGs. Importing PNGs is not possible because they are not vector. It's possible to convert from vectors to bitmaps; but it's not possible to (perfectly) convert bitmaps to vectors.