My wp theme does not load my icons set generated in iconmoon

rogerio...@gmail.com

Mar 17, 2018, 2:06:28 PM3/17/18
to IcoMoon
Hi, I uploaded a set of svg files to create a new font set that is needed in my project. So, I just added 10 svg icons to test the overall procedure.
I don't now if i'm setting the preferences correctly to generate the zip file. I downloaded it, changed the name of the css file and renamed the path to match the folders in the website, uploaded the svg, ttf, eot and woff to the font's folder, generated the min.css file and loaded its content to the vendor.min.css.
I tried several combinations on preferences, but my theme doesn't load the icons set.
Curiosily, my theme has a set of icons (map-icons) that was generated in iconmoon that is working properly which shows the following code in the css file:

.map-icon-label .map-icon {
display: block;
font-size: 24px;
color: #FFFFFF;
width: 48px;
line-height: 48px;
text-align: center;
white-space: nowrap;
}

.map-icon {
font-family: 'map-icons';
speak: none;
font-style: normal;
font-weight: normal;
font-variant: normal;
text-transform: none;
line-height: 1;

However, the css file of my icon set shows:

i {
font-family: 'pgh-icons';
speak: none;
font-style: normal;
font-weight: normal;
font-variant: normal;
text-transform: none;
line-height: 1;

or

[class^="pgh-"], [class*=" pgh-"] {

font-family: 'pgh-icons';
speak: none;
font-style: normal;
font-weight: normal;
font-variant: normal;
text-transform: none;
line-height: 1;

depending on the preferences settings.

As I'm not a developer, pease any could give me some guidance on this issue?

Thank you.

Rogerio