Problem whith some Picto after the font generation

maximewh...@gmail.com

Jan 9, 2018, 9:47:51 AM1/9/18
to IcoMoon
Hello,
Thanks for your IcoMoon App !

I have some problems with the display of some Icons. It doesn't look like my SVG when I generate the font of my librairie of icons named cozyairpicto.
Please see the attached files with my font and compare with the Icons of my librairie on you're App.

Hopefuly I am clear enought.

Thanks for your help.

Max.

Capture d’écran 2018-01-09 à 15.44.31.png

maximewh...@gmail.com

Jan 9, 2018, 9:50:20 AM1/9/18
to IcoMoon
Here is a screenshot of my font after the exportation.
Capture d’écran 2018-01-09 à 15.49.19.png

Keyamoon

Jan 12, 2018, 4:46:34 AM1/12/18
to IcoMoon
Try this. Press the menu button on top right of the set, in the IcoMoon app. Choose "View / Edit Info". From the panel that appears, press "Remove All Colors". Regenerate the font and see if it would make any difference. You could also increase the precision of the font by increasing the "Em Square Height" setting to 2048. You can find this setting under the Preferences Panel in the "Generate Font" tab.

maximewh...@gmail.com

Jan 17, 2018, 8:08:39 AM1/17/18
to IcoMoon
Hello. Thanks for your help. It works now !