Import size normalization

ggohi...@azurgroup.ca

Aug 18, 2015, 12:39:02 PM8/18/15
to IcoMoon
Hi, I used the IcoMoon app a couple of months ago to generate a font with a bunch of SVGs I had. These SVGs are of different sizes, and they used to be imported in their original size. Now it looks like the sizes are being normalized.

I've added a couple of icons and regenerated the font, and now all the sizes are messed up because of that.

Any idea how I could fix this?

Keyamoon

Aug 18, 2015, 12:42:50 PM8/18/15
to IcoMoon
Please provide a couple of sample SVGs so that I can reproduce this condition.

Gabriel Gohier-Roy

Aug 18, 2015, 2:15:08 PM8/18/15
to IcoMoon
I've attached some files that recreate the issue.

If I upload all 5 icons together, the currency-management icon is much smaller than if I upload it alone.
accept.svg
activity-log.svg
approve.svg
audit-trail.svg
currency-management.svg

Keyamoon

Aug 18, 2015, 2:33:03 PM8/18/15
to IcoMoon
Thanks. Try importing your square icons together, and non-square ones together.