#2 after all my icon names?

tschu...@gmail.com

Jan 26, 2017, 8:50:24 AM1/26/17
to IcoMoon
I haven't used my icomoon app for a couple days. when I logged in this morning there is the number 2 after all my icon names?

how do I change/stop this from happening?

Thanks!

Keyamoon

Jan 26, 2017, 8:58:43 AM1/26/17
to IcoMoon
That is strange. If you can provide a way to reproduce this issue, we would be able to fix it. But in general, you can keep a copy of your project file (which can be downloaded from Main Menu > Manage projects) and then import it back to the app to pick up where you left off. Also, each icon pack you download from the IcoMoon app comes with a selection.json file which can be imported to the app. This file would contain the state of your selection at the time you downloaded the zip.

tschu...@gmail.com

Jan 26, 2017, 9:06:57 AM1/26/17
to IcoMoon
Reproduce the issue?

I closed icomoon and reopened it and all my icons have the #2 next to the icon name. I dont know how it happened to reproduce it...

tschu...@gmail.com

Jan 26, 2017, 11:07:43 AM1/26/17
to IcoMoon
I uploaded all my icon files. I inspected the SVGS and Font. I downloaded all SVGs and Font. I opened the files and inspected names, etc. Zipped all SVG's and Font to shared location.

I have downloaded the file from my shared location, everything is perfect.

I have not used icomoon is several days.

I open icomoon today and now there is the #2 after all the file names.
save2, person2, group2, etc.

i went back to the files i saved previously and there is no #2.

Keyamoon

Jan 26, 2017, 11:10:54 AM1/26/17
to IcoMoon
I will try to reproduce this issue. What browser do you use?

Keyamoon

Jan 26, 2017, 11:15:59 AM1/26/17
to IcoMoon
Also, if you previously downloaded a font pack, you can import the "selection.json" file included in the zip to retrieve your previous names.

tschu...@gmail.com

Jan 26, 2017, 2:56:23 PM1/26/17
to IcoMoon
firefox