How can I add an icon to an existing set within the Icomoon app?

jerod...@gmail.com

Mar 5, 2015, 4:58:13 PM3/5/15
to ico...@googlegroups.com
I'd like to move icons from an imported font to a new set.

So for example I'd like to move the first icon from 'Set 2' to 'Set 1'

See here: http://prntscr.com/6d6avf

Any help is appreciated :)

Keyamoon

Mar 6, 2015, 2:14:31 AM3/6/15
to ico...@googlegroups.com
You might be able to use the "Copy Selection to Set" option. This option can be found under the menu that appears on the top right hand corner of each set.

jerod...@gmail.com

Mar 6, 2015, 9:03:07 AM3/6/15
to ico...@googlegroups.com
I did give that a try, but the only thing it did was clone any selections I had the existing set.

lance....@gmail.com

Mar 24, 2015, 10:39:13 AM3/24/15
to ico...@googlegroups.com
were you able to get this to copy over into the new set...Im having a tough time just doing this and importing custom fonts into an existing set.

Keyamoon

Mar 24, 2015, 10:51:38 AM3/24/15
to ico...@googlegroups.com
From the FAQ page:

You can use the "Import to Set" option from the menu on top right of each set to import your SVGs to existing sets. You can also drag your files and drop them in the area that appears on top and around each set.