Problems downloading font in Safari and upload SVG icons in Chrome

johanneskr...@gmail.com

Nov 18, 2013, 6:31:08 AM11/18/13
to ico...@googlegroups.com
When in Safari I can't download my Font-project. When in Chrome I can't upload self-made SVG-icons to my project. The icomoon-app won't start up in Firefox... I am running out of options - how am I able to use the Icomoon-app? Is it an "only Windows"-app?

Keyamoon

Nov 18, 2013, 12:01:25 PM11/18/13
Hmm, I can't reproduce any of the problems you listed above. And you're the first person having these problems. I have tested the app on OS X, Windows and Linux. What happens when you press a "download" button next to a project in project manager? Are you using the red "import icons" button to import an SVG icon to your project? Could you provide a sample SVG that doesn't get imported properly?

Keyamoon

Nov 18, 2013, 12:03:45 PM11/18/13
to ico...@googlegroups.com
Unless you're using some very old versions of these browsers, you should have those issues. Make sure you're running the latest versions.

johanneskr...@gmail.com

Nov 19, 2013, 11:23:37 AM11/19/13
to ico...@googlegroups.com
When Trying to upload SVG's in Chrome (31.0.1650.48) I get this JavaScript -error in my Console:

TypeError: Cannot call method 'indexOf' of undefined
at Object.a.import (http://icomoon.io/app/scripts/43be4e3b.scripts.js:3:13307)
at http://icomoon.io/app/components/angular/angular.min.js:74:98
at Object.d.(anonymous function) [as onOpen] (http://icomoon.io/app/components/angular/angular.min.js:44:33)
at http://icomoon.io/app/scripts/43be4e3b.scripts.js:2:23418
at Object.e.$eval (http://icomoon.io/app/components/angular/angular.min.js:92:272)
at Object.e.$apply (http://icomoon.io/app/components/angular/angular.min.js:92:379)
at FileReader.i (http://icomoon.io/app/scripts/43be4e3b.scripts.js:2:23398) angular.min.js:63
(anonymous function) angular.min.js:63
(anonymous function) angular.min.js:54
e.$apply angular.min.js:92
i 43be4e3b.scripts.js:2

When I try to download in Safari (6.1) it redirects me to the "editing page" where I can add more Icon-sets - But It doesn't download.

Does this Help?

Keyamoon

Nov 19, 2013, 11:29:55 AM11/19/13
to ico...@googlegroups.com
That doesn't help much. Could you please send me the SVG that's you're importing? You could link to it here or send it to me via email (keyamoonATgmail).

Keyamoon

Nov 19, 2013, 11:38:47 AM11/19/13
to ico...@googlegroups.com
And regarding Safari, I'm using version 7.0 and don't see any issues with download. Try upgrading.

gul...@pictoura.com

May 19, 2015, 1:36:53 PM5/19/15
to ico...@googlegroups.com
I am having exact same problem! The icons that I create imports empty. I am on mac.

Keyamoon

May 19, 2015, 1:39:35 PM5/19/15
to ico...@googlegroups.com
Did you convert strokes in your SVG to fills?