Icon Chopped On Top and Sides

boardman...@gmail.com

May 22, 2015, 5:16:42 PM5/22/15
to ico...@googlegroups.com
For whatever reason, my svg gets chopped on the top and sides on Chrome 43 on retina displays when i turn it into an icon font.

Keyamoon

May 22, 2015, 5:19:28 PM5/22/15
to ico...@googlegroups.com
Does that happen at any font-size? It might be due to a font rendering bug in Chrome. You may want to try increasing the "em square height" of your font to 2048. You can find this option in IcoMoon app > Font tab > Preferences > Font Metrics.

Michael Boardman

May 22, 2015, 5:30:53 PM5/22/15
to ico...@googlegroups.com
It seems like only at really small font-sizes it doesn't clip. But the rest of my icons in the set are fine. Will changing the em square height mess up the other icons in my set?

Michael Boardman

May 22, 2015, 5:31:38 PM5/22/15
to ico...@googlegroups.com
I attached the icon
heart (2).svg

Keyamoon

May 22, 2015, 5:36:06 PM5/22/15
to ico...@googlegroups.com
You should try and see if changing the em size would affect your other icons. But it shouldn't.

Your icon seems to have been placed in the upper left hand corner, while the rest of the SVG is empty. Was that intentional?

Michael Boardman

May 22, 2015, 5:38:42 PM5/22/15
to ico...@googlegroups.com
Not really. My designer did it :/

Michael Boardman

May 22, 2015, 5:44:45 PM5/22/15
to ico...@googlegroups.com
It looks like changing the em size worked perfectly! Thanks!!