Only displaying some of the SVG on import

Alan Reid

Jun 10, 2015, 11:26:51 AM6/10/15
to ico...@googlegroups.com
When i import the SVG to icomoon it is only importing part of my SVG.

I can see the black background, and the point of the exclamation mark, can anyone see why this would be please?

All help would be much appreciated. Cheers.

test.svg

Keyamoon

Jun 10, 2015, 11:31:52 AM6/10/15
to ico...@googlegroups.com
You need to convert the strokes in your SVG to fills. To do so in Adobe Illustrator, select a stroke and then select "Expand" from the "Object" menu.

alan...@capitalontap.com

Jun 10, 2015, 12:29:47 PM6/10/15
to ico...@googlegroups.com
thanks for the response, got it partially working. How would i get the inner stroke to become transparent so when i change the colour the transparency also changes.

yet the tick remains white?