Please bring back character field.

Nick Malozzi

Jun 1, 2015, 3:57:33 PM6/1/15
to ico...@googlegroups.com
In older versions of Icomoon there was a Character field for each icon on the download screen. This field was also displayed in the demo.html file within the downloaded zip of the font. This was super useful when creating Photoshop mock ups and wireframes/prototypes. I used to be able to install the icon font on my machine, and simply copy/paste that character into whatever app I was using.

It's even referenced in the attached image in you online documentation for the app.

Why did you kill it? Bring it back, please and thank you!
docs-glyph.png

Keyamoon

Jun 2, 2015, 7:21:29 AM6/2/15
to ico...@googlegroups.com
It's still there. Look at the toolbar on top. You will find a button to show/hide it.