Import Icons issues with SVG icons

Chacko Panikulam

Jul 29, 2016, 4:05:35 PM7/29/16
to IcoMoon
Hello,

I had converted a set of psd files to svg files in photoshop and also checked in Adobe illustrator and Ink Scape that all strokes need to be converted to fills (it didnt seem to find any) as per your documenation. But importing these svg files still generates a blank icon.
I have also attached one of these svg files.

Would anyone please advice what else I can try?
Please let me know if any additional info is required.

Thanks
Vector Smart Object1.svg

Keyamoon

Jul 29, 2016, 4:12:36 PM7/29/16
to IcoMoon
Your SVG gets imported as expected. But the problem is that it's so small that it's hard to see.

I opened your SVG in Illustrator, adjusted the width/height of the Artboard, and expanded your stroke to fill using Object > Expand (yes, you did have strokes).

See the two attached SVG files. The first one is multicolor.
1.svg
2.svg