icon appears blank after i download as font from icomoon

seth....@gmail.com

May 30, 2016, 12:47:04 PM5/30/16
to IcoMoon
I created an icon in AI, and then imported it into icomoon as an svg. When I download it as a font to upload it to my wordpress site, it just shows a blank square. but i can see the icon fine in icomoon. Not sure what I am doing wrong. Any thoughts? Is it a setting in my AI export as svg? Or is it something in my export from icomoon?

Keyamoon

May 30, 2016, 12:49:28 PM5/30/16
to IcoMoon
Do you see the icons in the generated demo.html file? (The squares in the demo.html at the bottom right of each glyph are there to let you copy the character.)

Check your browser console to see if there are any errors.