Gradient upload issues

ยอดดู 347 ครั้ง
ข้ามไปที่ข้อความที่ยังไม่อ่านรายการแรก

melp...@gmail.com

ยังไม่อ่าน,
11 พ.ค. 2558 11:29:2711/5/58
ถึง ico...@googlegroups.com
I have an icon with a pre-determined gradient applied to it in Illustrator. Upon saving the SVG then uploading to our Icomoon set, it converts the gradient to black. Is this supposed to happen? Is this an error? What are the rules for gradients with Icomoon uploads?

Keyamoon

ยังไม่อ่าน,
11 พ.ค. 2558 12:50:2811/5/58
ถึง ico...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the feedback.

Since gradients are rarely used, IcoMoon does not currently support them. I might add support for gradients in future.

rune.a...@gmail.com

ยังไม่อ่าน,
28 ม.ค. 2559 09:16:4928/1/59
ถึง IcoMoon
First of all, this is an awesome service! Thanks for making it! Keep up the good work!

I use your service to create SVG sprites of all the common images/icons/logos in the projects I do, and I often have 3rd party logos that contain gradients.
So for me at least this feature would be a big time saver.

cl...@putput.cat

ยังไม่อ่าน,
12 ก.ค. 2559 11:23:4012/7/59
ถึง IcoMoon
Hi, are gradients still not supported? I'm having trouble with the new instagram icon.

Thanks!

Keyamoon

ยังไม่อ่าน,
12 ก.ค. 2559 11:26:3912/7/59
ถึง IcoMoon
Gradients are not currently supported.

con...@jaygeorge.co.uk

ยังไม่อ่าน,
26 ต.ค. 2559 05:14:1426/10/59
ถึง IcoMoon
It would be great for you to reconsider this considering the "subtle gradient" trend that Apple have ushered in since iOS7.

mattis.v...@gmail.com

ยังไม่อ่าน,
12 ม.ค. 2560 10:47:4912/1/60
ถึง IcoMoon
Nice tool!
Gradients would be THE shit!

vincen...@gmail.com

ยังไม่อ่าน,
10 มี.ค. 2560 00:49:2510/3/60
ถึง IcoMoon
Hello there,
Any news about gradient support ?

Thank you!

Keyamoon

ยังไม่อ่าน,
10 มี.ค. 2560 06:55:2110/3/60
ถึง IcoMoon
I am in the process of rewriting the IcoMoon app. It's going to take a while.

suu...@gmail.com

ยังไม่อ่าน,
12 ธ.ค. 2561 11:15:0212/12/61
ถึง IcoMoon