Suggestion: Improve the search and phrases as much as possible

Kaan Soral

Sep 24, 2014, 12:44:47 PM9/24/14
to ico...@googlegroups.com
I really love the new icomoon features, especially the server backed iconsets, I was fed up of losing iconset data and re-generating my iconsets

It would be great if the search was better and more extensive, it's already great, but if the phrases were extended for possible alternative usages, it would be great

I generally search for vague phrases like "friends", "follow", "all", "picture", "photo" etc. - The results are already satisfactory, but the more the better

The actual reason I'm starting this discussion is:

When you search "arrow", it doesn't bring up "arrow-right", you have to search for "arrow-right" specifically, it should bring all the phrases that include "arrow", in my opinion

Keyamoon

Sep 24, 2014, 12:47:13 PM9/24/14
to ico...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for your feedback. I noted that and I will try to fix the search soon.

vive...@gmail.com

Sep 25, 2016, 5:11:35 AM9/25/16
to IcoMoon
Any update on this? Search is still a little buggy. Searching for 'info' doesn't show 'info_outline'. Absolutely wonderful website (or is it an 'app'? :)) by the way.

Keyamoon

Sep 25, 2016, 5:23:52 AM9/25/16
to IcoMoon
Thanks for the feedback. It was fixed for dashes back then. I just made it work with underscores as well. Please refresh and try again.