icoMoon fonts doesn't work on Firefox

marcin.d...@gmail.com

Mar 27, 2014, 10:47:13 AM3/27/14
to ico...@googlegroups.com
I created my own icons and generated fonts out of them by IcoMoon but the generated demo does not work on Firefox (on Chrome and IE works fine).

I opened http://icomoon.io/app/, I selected "NEW PROJECT" and I import icon (http://templates.silversite.pl/test/Iconfont/svg/anchor.svg) and I checked it and press "FONT >" but on next view I do not see icon - only some error like on demo: http://i.stack.imgur.com/wGHYj.png

Can you help me? Do you know what I do wrong? I use Firefox 28 / Win 7

Keyamoon

Mar 27, 2014, 3:05:41 PM3/27/14
to ico...@googlegroups.com
You have an extra shape way outside of your SVG's canvas/artboard. If you remove it, the font will work.

somp...@gmail.com

Sep 13, 2016, 8:15:21 AM9/13/16
to IcoMoon
Offline not support but on server all icon work fine.