fonts not displaying

bruce...@gmail.com

Aug 22, 2015, 9:15:07 PM8/22/15
to IcoMoon
On this page: http://icefishingderbys.com/icefish/species.html, I have integrated the icomoon fonts in the fonts folder and made sure it has the correct path, but they still don't show up (for the image gallery below in that page).

The icons are used for the first "hover" over the icons and if you click on it, it should show icons for "previous" and "next" and "close", but none displayed.

Can someone view the source of the page perhaps or further inquire to me about more information to determine what's going on?

I certainly would appreciate it! :)

Thanks!
-Bruce

Keyamoon

Aug 23, 2015, 7:46:03 AM8/23/15
to IcoMoon
According to your CSS, your html for inserting icons should be like this: <i class="icomoon icomoon-expand"></i>

You could press the "get code" button in the font tab of the IcoMoon app to get the HTML code per icon. The HTML code would match your settings (for CSS selectors) from the Preferences panel.