Delete stuff????

isaac...@gmail.com

May 3, 2017, 3:02:02 PM5/3/17
to IcoMoon
Hello,

Firstly, thanks for providing this wonderful platform!

There's one thing though that really really intrigues me: I realised I can delete icons. Why the hell is that for? I'm probably missing something right? Please tell me what it is.

Because now apparently I need to delete cookies to be able to see them again!
(I can see them if I open on Incognito mode)

Thanks

Keyamoon

May 3, 2017, 3:05:00 PM5/3/17
to IcoMoon
Hi,

It can be quite useful when managing and making custom icon sets. Especially for icon pack authors. There are undo/redo buttons in case you accidentally remove an icon.