Icons not sitting exactly in square

Skip to the first unread message

coli...@gmail.com

4 May 2016, 16:00:2704/05/2016
to IcoMoon
Hi,

I've got some svg files that are 200px x 200px with icons (such as a plus) going to edge-to-edge. When I export my font and I look at it in the browser I'm seeing a small amount of the glyph outside of the highlighted character space. This seems to occur on some characters and not others. Any advice on how to remedy would be greatly appreciated as the small space does throw off things such as centering when in use.

Keyamoon

4 May 2016, 16:15:5904/05/2016
to IcoMoon
Can you provide the generated zip pack?

coli...@gmail.com

4 May 2016, 19:35:5404/05/2016
to IcoMoon
Sorry, this wasn't an issue with the font Icomoon generated. My layout was centered and Chrome was showing the character space as being slightly off. Uncentering it showed the correct preview.