Incompatible Archive with my custom SVG's

Peter Garcez

Aug 30, 2015, 5:01:51 PM8/30/15
to IcoMoon
Hi

I'm having trouble uploading my own icons. Every time I upload I get a "incompatible archive" error. I've attached the files to this post. Is there something obvious I forgot to do to my SVG? I made it a compound path and followed all the guidelines in the doc.
icomoon_1_icons (4).zip
arrowlendingsquared-03.svg
arrowlendingsquared-01.svg

Keyamoon

Aug 30, 2015, 5:17:02 PM8/30/15
to IcoMoon
Where do you see this "incompatible archive" error? I don't see any issues with your zip package.

Keyamoon

Aug 30, 2015, 5:54:53 PM8/30/15
to IcoMoon
I noticed that your zip pack is not a font package. In case you are using a third party plugin for importing the generated zip, they usually require font packs. You need to press the "Generate Font" button.

Peter Garcez

Sep 1, 2015, 2:54:05 AM9/1/15
to IcoMoon
Hey

I'm still having trouble.I tried your suggestion and it worked. Later when I went to add new icons, I uninstalled to install another package. I'm now getting incompatible archive with both the font file and the "generate" zip packages.

Thanks for your time
Peter

Peter Garcez

Sep 1, 2015, 2:54:55 AM9/1/15
to IcoMoon
and I forgot to attach the zips.
icomoon (14).zip
icomoon_1_icons (5).zip

Peter Garcez

Sep 1, 2015, 5:05:20 AM9/1/15
to IcoMoon

Keyamoon

Sep 1, 2015, 9:15:43 AM9/1/15
to IcoMoon
You should contact the developers of this third party plugin/theme.

Peter Garcez

Sep 2, 2015, 10:17:17 AM9/2/15
to IcoMoon
Hey

I'm using the WP SVG Icons plugin. Are there any alternatives you can recommend?

Keyamoon

Sep 2, 2015, 10:40:50 AM9/2/15
to IcoMoon
I don't know of any other plugins. I recommend contacting the developers of the plugin to report the issue.