Keyboard shortcuts cause a small problem in Chrome

lyudmil...@gmail.com

Sep 16, 2015, 8:00:07 PM9/16/15
to IcoMoon
Hi all,

I wanted to report a tiny wart in the UX that I discovered. I'm on OSX, latest version of Chrome and I frequently switch between tabs using the keyboard.

Suppose you're on a tab where IcoMoon is open, the "select" tool is active, and you hit Cmd+Opt+Right to move to the tab immediately to the right. Hitting Cmd+Opt will also activate the "delete" tool in IcoMoon. The issue is that if you then use the mouse to move back to the tab where IcoMoon is open, the delete tool is now the active one - it does not get deactivated the way it normally would if the IcoMoon tab were active and you let go of Cmd and Opt. The problem is this is quite difficult to spot, so one runs the risk of deleting icons without meaning to.

I love the app and would happily have just sent a patch if I had access to the source. Thank you for your work.

Lyudmil

Keyamoon

Sep 17, 2015, 4:42:58 AM9/17/15
to IcoMoon
Thanks for the feedback. I'll be working on a fix and will let you know when it's fixed.

Keyamoon

Sep 17, 2015, 5:28:00 AM9/17/15
to IcoMoon
It should be fixed now. You may refresh the app and try it. Let me know if you still noticed any issues.