SVG Font upload error.

Matt Bunch

Sep 3, 2015, 8:44:59 PM9/3/15
to IcoMoon
The attached svg does displays as blank upon upload. Help.

Thanks.
settings.svg

Keyamoon

Sep 4, 2015, 5:37:45 AM9/4/15
to IcoMoon
Your SVG appears empty when I open it in Chrome. When I open it in Illustrator, I see that your icon is way outside of the canvas. You need to place your icon within the borders of the canvas.

davidbauti...@gmail.com

Sep 20, 2015, 8:22:56 AM9/20/15
to IcoMoon
Maybe is because strokes and text is ignored by icomoon and you need to convert them to fills.

From IcoMoon docs:

Adobe Illustrator
Select the shapes that you want to convert and then choose Object → Expand. You might need to choose Object → Expand Appearance before you can apply Object → Expand.