Font Awesome Icon Set

kiddac

Jan 11, 2018, 10:07:42 AM1/11/18
to IcoMoon
Firstly thanks for a great program.

I currently use a combination of the old font-awesome set combined with custom made icons.

We will soon be updating our icon sets to the new font-awesome 5.0.3.

https://fontawesome.com/icons?m=free

Is there any plans to add the font-awesomve v5 set to your list of free icon sets along side the original font-awesome 4 set.

If not, I suppose I can manually SVG up all the new font but its a bit of a chore.

Cheers.

Keyamoon

Jan 12, 2018, 4:52:49 AM1/12/18
to IcoMoon
If there is more demand for it, I might add it to IcoMoon's library. Personally, I don't like the new version. I think they use a 64 by 64 grid size as opposed to the old 28 by 28. If we add the new version to IcoMoon's library, we'll still have to keep the old version.

ashish...@gmail.com

Aug 1, 2018, 1:02:19 AM8/1/18
to IcoMoon
We are interested in seeing the latest Font-awesome 5.2 set updated in iconmoon library too. Thanks!