help with icon fonts in wp website

francesca...@gmail.com

Jan 8, 2017, 11:24:07 AM1/8/17
to IcoMoon
Hello! Someone could help us ?
I start telling you we are beginners in html so sorry in advance if my question are stupid =)
We are trying since this morning to embed icon fonts generated with icon moon app in our website.

- I buy a 30 days basic premium package.

- I upload svg files and download fonts folder.

here problems arrive!

- I have a wp website with a Divi elegant theme. In my wp-content I create a font folder including the ones Iconmoon create for me during the download. But the Svg file, where it is? In icon moon server? That's means that after my trial of 30 days icon will expire from my website?

- I copy the css style sheet in the css of my website. The css generate from Icon moon is full of letter like a cryptically code. Is that normal?

-in the css style sheet when I need to write the referral URL, what I need to write? My website or Iconmoon one? Or whatelse? src: url("?");

thank you