Missing paths in icons on iPhone

toled...@gmail.com

Oct 7, 2016, 5:09:43 PM10/7/16
to IcoMoon
Hi All.

Looking at http://182.160.160.10/~saintpatricksqld/ the "enrolment" icon (bottom left of viewport) displays a box with a pen inside it. However, on iOS and some others the pen is missing. Displays fine on my Mac in all browsers, but on another Mac it doesn't.

Can anyone offer any suggestions?

Keyamoon

Oct 7, 2016, 5:34:00 PM10/7/16
to IcoMoon
Are you seeing this issue in the generated demo.html too? I suspect something might be wrong with the SVG you imported to IcoMoon. Perhaps it might have had duplicate paths. If you can attach the SVG you imported, it might help reproduce the problem.