Leave rules and leave type mess

malh...@gmail.com

Dec 24, 2014, 2:28:53 PM12/24/14
to ice-hrm-su...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,
I've been usingICE HRM v4.0 installed locally. When i first deployed the applications, some employees had already annual vacation balances. So i defined one annual leave type of 30 days than can accrue and carry over. But for each employee i defined an annual leave rule with the original leave balance. Now we're moving to the next year and the system is giving the original amount which overrides the 30 day annual leave type no matter what i set for attributes of that specific leave rule per employee. Please help asap.

Thanks,