integrating ICEHRM with biometric system (finger print machine).

ssh...@trendak.com

Dec 16, 2014, 3:45:14 AM12/16/14
to ice-hrm-su...@googlegroups.com, sha...@hotmail.com
is there anyway i can integrate icehrm with biometric system specially the fingerprint machine

ssh...@trendak.com

Dec 17, 2014, 3:55:25 AM12/17/14
to ice-hrm-su...@googlegroups.com, sha...@hotmail.com
i want to integrate icehrm with fingerprint ,machine, even it's new feature i should pay for. please let me know the cost and time needed for that feature

ssh...@trendak.com

Dec 17, 2014, 4:54:22 AM12/17/14
to ice-hrm-su...@googlegroups.com, sha...@hotmail.com
thanks alot for your reply it's really very useful, i find that application really very good one.

One more question please, will be there any automatic recording for the tasks, for example:
i start a task in specific project, time will start counting then i finish the task, time will stop, time records will be available such TimeEdition app.

In another way, is there anyway i can integrate TimeEdition or any alternative with IceHRM

Thanks alot, i really appreciate it.

gm.w...@gmail.com

Aug 16, 2017, 5:16:45 AM8/16/17
to ICE HRM Support Forum, sha...@hotmail.com
Hi,
i have the same question, and i need to know what happened to you?

kiru...@tovogroup.com

Jan 26, 2019, 8:38:57 AM1/26/19
to ICE HRM Support Forum
Hi.

I'm having the same query. Did u find a way to integrate icehrm with biometric system? Kindly advise.

asha....@chinfo.org

Apr 9, 2019, 10:22:36 PM4/9/19
to ICE HRM Support Forum
Hello. Did you receive a reply? I have been trying to contact them about the same issue and not getting a response by email. Can you let me know how to get in-touch with them.