Add element form error after updating 2.5.1 to 2.6.4

jesus san miguel

May 27, 2021, 6:46:29 AM5/27/21
to AtoM Users
Hi,

I've just inherited an AtoM installation and after upgrading it the form for adding elements gets the following error:

jquery.js:2 Uncaught TypeError: $(...).once is not a function
    at Object.attach (collapse.js:68)
    at Object.<anonymous> (drupal.js:56)
    at Function.each (jquery.js:2)
    at Object.Drupal.attachBehaviors (drupal.js:54)
    at HTMLDocument.<anonymous> (drupal.js:349)
    at e (jquery.js:2)
    at t (jquery.js:2)

And the form does not work, with the fields not rendering properly. Any idea about what could I miss in the upgrade?

campos.desplegados.png

José Raddaoui

May 27, 2021, 10:55:41 AM5/27/21
to AtoM Users
Hi Jesús,

Could it be some sort of cache? Maybe in the server side (clear Symfony cache and restart PHP-FPM) or probably in the browser. In 2.6.3 we upgraded jQuery to 3.5.1 and modified the line referenced in the message to avoid that kind of error ...

As you can see, in 2.6.x it uses `each` instead of `once` so I can only think this is a caching issue.

Best,
Radda.

jesus san miguel

May 27, 2021, 11:13:59 AM5/27/21
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
You were right on the spot, as usual... an outdated sfDrupalPlugin folder was causing the issue. THANK YOU!