Upgrade to 1.3 - Error rebuilding search index after upgrade

crisl...@gmail.com

Sep 4, 2012, 6:14:52 PM9/4/12
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com

 Hi!

 I´ve successfully run the upgrade process from version 1.2.1 to 1.3.0.

 But I´ve got the following error while rebuilding the search index  (php symfony search:populate QubitSearch), after upgrade.

 "Couldn't find information object (id: 2808)"

 My environment is:
 Linux Open Suse 11.2 with PHP 5.3.3, Apache 2.2.13 and MySQL 5.1.49.

 I´ve already searched for this "object id" on tables "object" and "information_object".
 The row with this id 2808 exists in both databases, the old one, from version 1.2.1, and in the new one too (1.3.0).

 The first time I´ve executed the "upgrade-sql" task I´ve got the "Class QubitActor contains 4 abstract methods" error.

 Then I´ve cleared the cache and run the upgrade task again, and this time it worked successfully.

 Do you have already seen this error? What should I do now? Maybe re-execute the upgrade proccess?

 Thanks a lot!
 Cristina.

Jesús García Crespo

Sep 4, 2012, 6:30:31 PM9/4/12
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Hi Cristina,

That error may be produced by a description not having a publication status. Could you send me a copy of your 1.2.1 SQL dump to my e-mail address?

Thank you!

Jesús García Crespo,
Software Engineer, Artefactual Systems Inc.
http://www.artefactual.com | +1.604.527.2056

crisl...@gmail.com

Sep 5, 2012, 6:02:25 PM9/5/12
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com, je...@artefactual.com

Hi, Jesús!

I´ve found the query executed in this situation, and then I´ve seen that this description (id=2808) did not have a row in table "information_object_i18n" for my culture (pt_BR). And it didn´t have a row in slug table too... It was ok in the status table...

Then I´ve changed this description correcting the information and now the rebuild of my search index worked perfectly!!!

Thank you very much!
Regards,
Cristina.

$sql = 'SELECT
         io.*,
         i18n.*,
         slug.slug,
         pubstat.status_id as publication_status_id,
         do.id as digital_object_id,
         do.media_type_id as media_type_id,
         do.name as filename
       FROM '.QubitInformationObject::TABLE_NAME.' io
       JOIN '.QubitInformationObjectI18n::TABLE_NAME.' i18n
         ON io.id = i18n.id
       JOIN '.QubitSlug::TABLE_NAME.' slug
         ON io.id = slug.object_id
       JOIN '.QubitStatus::TABLE_NAME.' pubstat
         ON io.id = pubstat.object_id
       LEFT JOIN '.QubitDigitalObject::TABLE_NAME.' do
         ON io.id = do.information_object_id
       WHERE io.id = :id
         AND i18n.culture = :culture';

Jesús García Crespo

Sep 12, 2012, 10:35:08 AM9/12/12
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Hi Cristina,

You are good at troubleshooting!

I have filed a new issue to track this problem:

What's the value of the default_culture parameter in your installation?

Thanks,

On Wed, Sep 5, 2012 at 3:02 PM, <crisl...@gmail.com> wrote:
I´ve found the query executed in this situation, and then I´ve seen that this description (id=2808) did not have a row in table "information_object_i18n" for my culture (pt_BR). And it didn´t have a row in slug table too... It was ok in the status table...

crisl...@gmail.com

Sep 13, 2012, 6:16:57 PM9/13/12
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com, je...@artefactual.com

 Hi, Jesús!
 My default_culture is pt_BR. But I´ve changed it later. During installation was en.
 May this default_culture change cause this problem?
 Thank you!

Jesús García Crespo

Sep 13, 2012, 10:17:01 PM9/13/12
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
I think so, but I am not sure. I haven't had time to look into it yet.

Regards,

On Thu, Sep 13, 2012 at 3:16 PM, <crisl...@gmail.com> wrote:
 My default_culture is pt_BR. But I´ve changed it later. During installation was en.
 May this default_culture change cause this problem?

Greg Bell

Sep 14, 2012, 12:13:16 AM9/14/12
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jesús,

I'm likewise having the same problem as Crisitna.

After upgrading I received the error "Couldn't find information object (id: 1121)"

Thanks,

Greg

Jesús García Crespo

Sep 14, 2012, 1:39:41 AM9/14/12
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com
Hi Greg,

Thanks for your report.

Maybe you can try to follow the steps described by Cristina or just wait until we work on a solution. This is the issue page: https://code.google.com/p/qubit-toolkit/issues/detail?id=2426

On Thu, Sep 13, 2012 at 9:13 PM, Greg Bell <Gregor...@anu.edu.au> wrote:
I'm likewise having the same problem as Crisitna.
After upgrading I received the error "Couldn't find information object (id: 1121)"

Greg Bell

Sep 16, 2012, 11:54:56 PM9/16/12
to ica-ato...@googlegroups.com

Hi Jesús,

We used Cristina's technique and it worked.

Search index was rebuilt successfully.

Thanks to you both,

Greg