DSF format

John McKee

Mar 10, 2016, 7:59:25 PM3/10/16
to ibm...@googlegroups.com
I remember seeing the data format used in a DSF file?  I remember seeing years ago.  Thought it was in the Disk Monitor System Program Logic Manual.  I looked at what seemed to be the latest version on bitsavers, but I did not see the DSF format.  Perhaps it was there but not in the table of contents.

Thanks

John McKee

br...@quarterbyte.com

Mar 10, 2016, 9:15:21 PM3/10/16
to ibm...@googlegroups.com
I got it somewhere when I wrote asm1130. I think it's in an appendix in the main DM2 Programmer's and Operator's Guide.
Yep, there it is. Page I-2 in GC26-3717-10 IBM 1130 Disk Monitor System, Version 2 Programmer's and Operator's Guide

John McKee

Mar 10, 2016, 9:43:57 PM3/10/16
to ibm...@googlegroups.com
I was thinking of the wrong manual.  Had not seen either manual in over 40 years.  Definitely helps to know which manual to search.

Thanks!

John McKee