Happy 1130 day!

Bob Flanders

Nov 30, 2015, 1:32:52 PM11/30/15
to ibm...@googlegroups.com
:)

Bob

Yvette S. Hirth, CCP, CDP

Nov 30, 2015, 1:59:43 PM11/30/15
to ibm...@googlegroups.com
On 11/30/2015 10:32 AM, Bob Flanders wrote:
> :)
>
> Bob

now i know i'm getting old - i missed this entirely.

thanks!
-y-

Bob Flanders

Nov 30, 2015, 2:09:15 PM11/30/15
to ibm...@googlegroups.com
Yeah... me too until I typed it.

Carl Claunch

Dec 1, 2015, 12:32:19 AM12/1/15
to IBM1130
I am sad I was away in London and not there to commune with my 1130 on this special day. Didn't even notice it with all the dates written 30/11 over here.

John R Pierce

Dec 1, 2015, 1:16:04 AM12/1/15
to ibm...@googlegroups.com
On 11/30/2015 9:32 PM, Carl Claunch wrote:
> I am sad I was away in London and not there to commune with my 1130 on
> this special day. Didn't even notice it with all the dates written
> 30/11 over here.

you'll just need to return on jan 1, 2030, when it will be 1-1-30

Bob Flanders

Dec 1, 2015, 9:36:54 AM12/1/15
to ibm...@googlegroups.com
heh!