Re: [IBM1130] Digest for ibm1130@googlegroups.com - 5 updates in 2 topics

Mickey Cohen

Aug 16, 2017, 1:50:13 AM8/16/17
to ibm...@googlegroups.com
This is the deck I have.

If the group already works with the deck of V2M12 that is better.
The machine was 8K word and belonged to a college that may have not bothered to update.

Best,
Mickey

On Tue, Aug 15, 2017 at 10:09 AM, <ibm...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Mickey Cohen <tad...@gmail.com>: Aug 15 08:21AM +0300

Attached please find a lowres scan of the index page. Just to be sure we
have similar or different decks.
Best,
Mickey

John R Pierce <pie...@hogranch.com>: Aug 14 11:05PM -0700

On 8/14/2017 10:21 PM, Mickey Cohen wrote:
> Attached please find a lowres scan of the index page. Just to be sure
> we have similar or different decks.

I note yours is V2M10. I believe the final release was V2M12

Al Kossow <a...@bitsavers.org>: Aug 14 06:12AM -0700

There was just a discussion about this for 1800 fiche in the middle of June

Those went to steve zoppi (szo...@collabri.com)

On 8/13/17 4:21 PM, Mickey Cohen wrote:
Bob Flanders <bob.fl...@gmail.com>: Aug 14 10:06AM -0400

Mickey,

It sounds like Steve Zoppi may be one to contact.

Regards,
Bob

"Eddy Quicksall" <Ed...@Quicksall.com>: Aug 14 10:21AM -0400

If you have a listing of the source for ISAM then I would really appreciate that.

Eddy