Some 1800 photos from Finland

Johannes Thelen

Aug 12, 2015, 4:34:49 PM8/12/15
to IBM1130

Hello to all!

My IBM project is progressing slowly, thanks belong to my "real" work which kept me busy whole summer. But here's some photos of my 1800! This is my planned assembly: 1801 + 1803 + 1826 + 2841 + 2311 + 1816 + 1627 + emulated card punch/reader ...I have no space or time to make full setup now (nor enough big plug in the wall...) and I'm sure 400+ analog IO point are not that necassary at the moment ;)

Progress of this IBM can be follow on ennenmikrotietokoneita.blogspot.fi, but I'll write here some updates too!

Ps. And thanks once again to everyone for all the help! :D
2311.jpg
IBM 1800 full.jpg
IBM 2311 edessä mustavalko.jpg
DSC_0086pienennetty.jpg