Problem reaching IBM1130.org

Richard Stofer

Feb 23, 2018, 12:41:20 PM2/23/18
to IBM1130
Am I the only one that gets "Internal Server Error" when trying to reach IBM1130.org?

Norman Jaffe

Feb 23, 2018, 12:44:54 PM2/23/18
to ibm1130
Hi:
Just tried and I get the same error.

Am I the only one that gets "Internal Server Error" when trying to reach IBM1130.org?

Paul Anagnostopoulos

Feb 23, 2018, 12:53:43 PM2/23/18
to IBM1130
I'm getting it, too.

~~ Paul

Bob Flanders

Feb 23, 2018, 1:01:01 PM2/23/18
to ibm...@googlegroups.com
same

On Fri, Feb 23, 2018 at 12:53 PM, Paul Anagnostopoulos <pcanagno...@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm getting it, too.

~~ Paul

Bob Flanders

Feb 23, 2018, 1:02:15 PM2/23/18
to ibm...@googlegroups.com
I have alerted Brian Knittel.

Kym RAdelaide

Feb 23, 2018, 8:04:00 PM2/23/18
to IBM1130

On Saturday, February 24, 2018 at 4:11:20 AM UTC+10:30, Richard Stofer wrote:
Am I the only one that gets "Internal Server Error" when trying to reach IBM1130.org?

Still a problem.

Bob Flanders

Feb 24, 2018, 11:57:27 AM2/24/18
to ibm...@googlegroups.com
Hi ... I have told Brian about the problem. They are looking into it, but it may be a while.

Joseph Ambrose

Mar 4, 2018, 9:33:42 PM3/4/18
to ibm...@googlegroups.com
Still got the error....

On Fri, Feb 23, 2018 at 12:41 PM, Richard Stofer <Richard...@comcast.net> wrote:
Am I the only one that gets "Internal Server Error" when trying to reach IBM1130.org?

Bob Flanders

Mar 4, 2018, 10:08:01 PM3/4/18
to ibm...@googlegroups.com
yes... If all goes will, it will be back in about 2 weeks.

Sorry.

Bob

Bob Flanders

Mar 4, 2018, 10:09:02 PM3/4/18
to ibm...@googlegroups.com
Is there anything you need from the site?

bob

Bob Flanders

Mar 6, 2018, 5:01:17 PM3/6/18
to IBM1130
The site is back up, but it's static for the moment. Thank you Norm Aleks!

Stay tuned.