Exhibiting my 1130 system at VCF West

Carl Claunch

Mar 14, 2016, 6:28:12 PM3/14/16
to IBM1130
I have just decided to haul my 1130 system to the Computer History Museum for the VCF West event on Aug 6 and 7. I may bring part of my cycle and gate accurate replica 1130 as well.

Will have a 16K 3.6us 1130, internal single disk drive and an 1132 printer, plus a custom adapter that attaches virtual 1442 card reader/punch, 1403 printer, 2501 reader and additional 2310 disk drives - all using PC based files as the source or destination for the data on those peripherals. Will also have some physical peripherals attached through the adapter - a plotter, paper tape reader and punch.

Anyone able to attend the event should stop by and spend time with an old friend - the 1130.

Carl

Bob Flanders

Mar 14, 2016, 7:53:17 PM3/14/16
to ibm...@googlegroups.com