Lots of CYTOS output

Eddy Quicksall

Nov 26, 2017, 6:03:56 PM11/26/17
to ibm...@googlegroups.com

I see someone is on and is getting mb’s of output. I’m wondering if I have a bug and CYTOS is out of control. Can you please let me know what you are doing so I can determine if I have a bug?

Eddy

Bob Flanders

Nov 26, 2017, 11:12:30 PM11/26/17
to ibm...@googlegroups.com
I haven't used it since Friday(?) night?

Nothing today.

Eddy Quicksall

Nov 27, 2017, 6:16:05 AM11/27/17
to ibm...@googlegroups.com

It looks like it is the program called “Named Pipe TCP Proxy” which I use to connect TCP to a named pipe.

Eddy

dey

Nov 27, 2017, 11:38:54 AM11/27/17
to ibm...@googlegroups.com

Eddy,

Agood software engineer never uses names that accurately describe the routines function.  The names should be unique gibberish!

Take care of yourself, there are too few 1130 software engineers left.

derrick

Eddy Quicksall

Nov 27, 2017, 12:01:17 PM11/27/17
to ibm...@googlegroups.com

Yea and don’t use comments … reason is that documentation is boring and comments are documentation therefore no comments. J

Eddy