Grupos de Google ya no admite nuevas publicaciones ni suscripciones de Usenet. El contenido anterior sigue siendo visible.

Portal Servlet initialization error

Visto 5 veces
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Thorsten Prumbs

no leída,
12 dic 2002, 5:36:5712/12/02
Hi all,

After a successfull installation of WPS4.1 for local development with it's
requirements considered by IBM, I have problems while starting the
'WebSphere Portal' application server -> see exceptions 1,2,3.

The server keeps running and e.g. 'Personalization Workspace Main' web
application works. But when I try the Portal Server 'wps.war' by calling
http://localhost/wps/portal I get with every request exception 4.

I don't know if exception 1 has anything to do, but number 2,3 and 4 seem to
have the same reason: com.ibm.wps.engine.Servlet.init()
By decompiling I finally had a look at the 'systemcred.dn' property in
'VaultService.properties'. But I don't have a clue what to change how.

I don't have a LDAP server installed and during WPS installation I chose the
development configuration where it said that no LDAP will be needed.
Could it be that I have an autenfication problem and therefore the portal
servlet can not be initialized correctly?
What can be a solution to make the portal servlet finally run?

Thanks very much for any kind of help!

Thorsten
at Sistemas, S.A.

------

### Exception 1
CNTR0019E: Ha ocurrido una excepción que no forma parte de la aplicación al
procesar el método getUser: com.ibm.ejs.container.CreateFailureException:
java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException;
nested exception is: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException:
java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError:
java.lang.SecurityException: Cannot set up certs for trusted CAs
at javax.crypto.a.<clinit>(Unknown Source)
at javax.crypto.Cipher.getInstance(Unknown Source)

### Exception 2
SRVE0100E: No se ha podido capturar la excepción init() lanzada por el
servlet portal:
javax.servlet.UnavailableException: Initialization of one or more services
failed.
at com.ibm.wps.engine.Servlet.init(Servlet.java:131)
at
com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.StrictServletInstance.doInit(ServletManager.ja
va:802)

### Exception 3
Servlet Error-[portal]: Error al cargar el servlet:
javax.servlet.UnavailableException: Initialization of one or more services
failed.
at com.ibm.wps.engine.Servlet.init(Servlet.java:131)
at
com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.StrictServletInstance.doInitServletManager.jav
a:802)

### Exception 4 (repetitive with every call on http://localhost/wps/portal)
Servlet Error: java.rmi.ServerException:
RemoteException occurred in server thread&#59; nested exception is:
com.ibm.ejs.container.CreateFailureException:
java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException&#59; nested exception is:
java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException: java.lang.RuntimeException:
java.rmi.ServerException:
RemoteException occurred in server thread; nested exception is:
com.ibm.ejs.container.CreateFailureException:
java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException; nested exception is:
at com.ibm.wps.puma.UserManager.findById(UserManager.java:136)
at
com.ibm.wps.sso.vaultservice.VaultServiceImpl.init(VaultServiceImpl.java:89)
at com.ibm.wps.services.Service.init(Service.java:94)
at com.ibm.wps.services.Service.init(Service.java:70)
at com.ibm.wps.services.ServiceManager.init(ServiceManager.java:210)
at com.ibm.wps.services.ServiceManager.init(ServiceManager.java:84)
at com.ibm.wps.engine.Servlet.init(Servlet.java:119)
at
com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.StrictServletInstance.doInit(ServletManager.ja
va:802)

soory_bill

no leída,
13 dic 2002, 16:19:0913/12/02
websphere securityd/portal seci=urity problem.
we need to install atleast on of these security servers like ldap/securewaydirectory.
try let us see.

Fang

no leída,
13 dic 2002, 22:27:2513/12/02
When you install Portal, a fully qualified host name is required. For
example, mymachine.mycompany.com. Always use this URL to access your portal:
http://mymachine.mycompany.com/wps/portal. Localhost would not work.
Not sure what those exceptions mean. You may check logs of your
installation. The install logs are under <Portal_Root>, and
<Portal_Root>\install. If you use the Setup Manager, then you can find a lot
of setup and RunCommand logs under IBMWPO directory.

"Thorsten Prumbs" <pru...@web.de> wrote in message

Thorsten Prumbs

no leída,
18 dic 2002, 5:08:0918/12/02
I uninstalled everything (beside DB2) and reinstalled everything using a
full qualified host name. Calling the Portal Servlet now, still shows the
same exceptions.
I don´t think that this is the problem in my case. The only reason I can
imagine is that my ldap settings are wrong - on side of SecureWay or on side
of WPS.

I have the IBM SecureWay Directory Server up and running under
<myMachineName>:389 - all settings are default. I think the connection
between my exceptions and the security server are the settings in:
<IBMAppServerPath>\lib\app\config\services\VaultService.properties
The last line shows this:
systemcred.dn=uid=wpsadmin,o=root organization

I don't know much about these kind of settings. The only existing user in
SecureWay is the default admin 'cn=root'. Can anybody tell me what I have to
do with the SecureWay Directory Server that the Portal-Servlet finally can
be initialized?

Another hint - also to documents to read - would be fine!
Thanks, Thorsten

---
"Fang" <ff...@nc.rr.com> escribió en el mensaje

0 mensajes nuevos