Portlet Builder for Domino

Rob Guikers

Jun 6, 2003, 10:56:11 AM6/6/03
Everyone,

I'm facing some problems with the WPAI portlets for Domino. The portlets
install ok, but i cannot seem to logon to my Domino server. The following
message appears in the log (error log):

lotus.domino.NotesException
at lotus.domino.cso.Session.OREFtoSession(Session.java:835)
at lotus.domino.cso.Session.<init>(Session.java:72)
at lotus.domino.cso.Session.createSession(Session.java:40)
at lotus.domino.NotesFactory.createSession(NotesFactory.java:67)
at
com.ibm.wps.portlets.bobuilder.DominoHelper.authenticate(DominoHelper.java:1
27)
at
com.ibm.wps.portlets.bobuilder.UIDominoAuthenticate.validateUidPwd(UIDominoA
uthenticate.java:40)
at
com.ibm.wps.portlets.bobuilder.UIDominoAuthenticate.ok(UIDominoAuthenticate.
java:28)
at com.ibm.wps.portlets.uistate.UIState.callMethod(UIState.java:184)

I have included ncsow.jar in the classpath jvm setting, and i am using
Domino 5.011, i hope someone can help me out here.

kmay

Aug 15, 2003, 7:40:38 AM8/15/03
I'm also experiencing problems logging onto my domino server.