Cumulativ fix 1 for JSR168

juleonard

Jul 27, 2004, 5:48:59 AM7/27/04
When I try to install a JSR 168 application I have an error :
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: L'élément racine du document "portlet-app" doit correspondre à la racine DOCTYPE "null".

at org.apache.xerces.parsers.DOMParser.parse(DOMParser.java:235)

at com.ibm.wps.pe.mgr.deployment.DeploymentManagerV4Impl.getPortletApplicationInfo(DeploymentManagerV4Impl.java:2595)

at com.ibm.wps.pe.mgr.deployment.DeploymentManagerV4Impl.getPortletApplicationInfo(DeploymentManagerV4Impl.java:2692)

at com.ibm.wps.pe.mgr.PortletApplicationManagerImpl.getPortletApplicationInfo(PortletApplicationManagerImpl.java:661)

at com.ibm.wps.pe.mgr.PortletApplicationManagerImpl.getPortletApplicationInfo(PortletApplicationManagerImpl.java:602)

at com.ibm.wps.command.applications.GetPortletApplicationInfoCommand.execute(GetPortletApplicationInfoCommand.java:118)

at com.ibm.wps.portlets.install.InstallPortlet.getPortletInfoFromWarBytes(InstallPortlet.java:464)

at com.ibm.wps.portlets.install.InstallPortlet.doLocalWARSelect(InstallPortlet.java:384)

at com.ibm.wps.portlets.install.InstallPortlet.actionPerformed(InstallPortlet.java:288)

==================

I sawn that I had to install cumative fix 1 for JSR168 support.
I get the new update installer.
But it don't work.

C:\Program Files\WebSphere\PortalServer\update>updatePortal -fixpack -installDir
"C:\Program Files\WebSphere\PortalServer" -fixpackDir "C:\Program Files\WebSphe
re\PortalServer\update\fixpacks" -install -fixpackID WP_PTF_5021
Start of [ updatePortal ]
Build 20040416_0330

Verifying installer jar:
[ PortalUpdateInstaller.jar ]

Set encoding: console
Fix pack update specified
Fix pack directory: C:\Program Files\WebSphere\PortalServer\update\fixpacks
Installation specified
Fix pack: WP_PTF_5021
Target product directory: C:\Program Files\WebSphere\PortalServer
Copyright (c) IBM Corporation 2002; All rights reserved.
WebSphere Portal Version 5
Update Installer Version 1.5, Dated 9/24/03

Warning: Configuration property WasUserid was not specified, if WAS security is
enabled some actions may fail.
Warning: Configuration property WasPassword was not specified, if WAS security i
s enabled some actions may fail.
Configuration Properties:
WAS Home:C:/Program Files/WebSphere/AppServer
CellName:sangria
NodeName:sangria
ServerName:WebSphere_Portal
WAS DMgr processing:false
Checking the status of all Application Servers
Checking status of server server1
Checking status of server WebSphere_Portal

Fix pack WP_PTF_5021 cannot be applied to product type IBM WebSphere Portal Expr
ess 5.0.0.0.

End of [ updatePortal ]

How can I solve the problem?

Jon Mell

Jul 27, 2004, 10:12:20 AM7/27/04
Hi - you must upgrade to 5.0.2 first, then to 5.0.2.1. It looks like you are
trying to go straight from 5.0.0 to 5.0.2.1 which I don't believe is
supported.

Jon

"juleonard" <jleo...@nospam.com> wrote in message