Installation problem "Unable to deploy portlets"

1 view

Acolaja

Apr 12, 2003, 10:10:01 AM4/12/03
I'm new in websphere.
I'm triyng to install WSP 4.2.1

I have on the same machine DB2 7 FP8, WAS4 FP5 and IBM http server.
There was no problem until the WSP installation.

When I launch the installation, at 80%, I receive this error.
There is no way to continue..

Can anyone help me ??

ERROR MESSAGE IN LOG
==============================
6.56 (1) WPS.deployBasePortlets<WPS.if@2825:>
Unable to deploy portlets
An error occurred while attempting to deploy admin portlets.
java.lang.Exception Failed to deploy admin portlets
java.lang.Exception: Failed to deploy admin portlets
at com.ibm.pvc.we.care.install.installables.wps.WPS.installImpl(WPS.java:2840)
at com.ibm.pvc.we.care.install.Installer.install(Installer.java:679)
at com.ibm.pvc.we.care.install.Installer.install(Installer.java:455)
at install.go(install.java:184)
at install.main(install.java:89)

6.56 (2) Installer.ComponentFailure<Installer.if@0664:>
A component failed to install/uninstall
Check the component's log, correct the problem, and retry the install
Portal Server
END ERROR MESSAGE