AMQ9208: Error on receive from host hostname(hostname)

pra...@gmail.com

Aug 11, 2015, 7:51:58 AM8/11/15

I have IBM MQ installed in a Linux based virtual machine, and I have a java class through which I am calling the queue manager in the MQ.

I get this error each time I run the application:
1. In Errors in /var/mqm/qmgrs/testQM/errors
Process(10765.11) User(mqm) Program(amqrmppa)
Host(localhost.localdomain) Installation(Installation1)
VRMF(7.5.0.2) QMgr(testQM)

AMQ9208: Error on receive from host 'hostname' ('hostname').

EXPLANATION:
An error occurred receiving data from hostname(hostname) over TCP/IP.
This may be due to a communications failure.
ACTION:
The return code from the TCP/IP read() call was 104 (X'68'). Record these
values and tell the systems administrator.

2. In my application:
javax.jms.InvalidDestinationException: MQJMS2008: failed to open MQ queue q1
Inner exception(s):
com.ibm.mq.MQException: MQJE001: Completion Code 2, Reason 2085
\nFAILURE for jms\n

Please help, any guidance will be helpful.

Thanks,
Prakhar Srivastava