Cant run any mqseries applets in my browsers

1 view

Sean Mailey

Apr 17, 2003, 9:58:36 AM4/17/03
Hi Can anybody help me with this one, its driving me mad.

I have created an applet that dets up a GUI allowing a user to connect
to a queue manager open a queue and put and get messages. It has
stopped working and wont load up in a browser window any more or even
applet viewer. I get the following message every time i try and load
it :

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/ibm/mq/MQException
at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredConstructors(Class.java:1590)
at sun.applet.AppletPanel.createApplet(AppletPanel.java:566)
at sun.plugin.AppletViewer.createApplet(AppletViewer.java:1775)
at sun.applet.AppletPanel.runLoader(AppletPanel.java:495)
at sun.applet.AppletPanel.run(AppletPanel.java:292)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:536)

It seems that it cant find the MQException class, but it compiles fine
and i have the MQ java classes in my Classpath Definitions.

Please help
Sean.