ORB Transaction time out Error.

dnvija...@gmail.com

Jul 25, 2007, 2:39:40 PM7/25/07

Can any body help me in following error.

I am trying to invoke a Session bean remotely (Not really on a remote m/c) from anther application (MDB) whihc is there same Application server. During peak loads, i am getting Transaction Time out errors on cline side. In my server i have set ORB time out as 180 sec and i can confirm my logs that the transaction is not taking more than 180 sec. Infact the exception was occurring much before for example in some milli second gap.
Also i havn't configured any min/max bean pool for the Remote EJB and hence it should take 50/500 default values.
I am not able to find out what is the cause for error.
Please could you help me out?

Environment:

Websphere ND deployment - 5.1
Exception stack trace:

CORBA TRANSACTION_ROLLEDBACK 0x0 No; nested exception is:
org.omg.CORBA.TRANSACTION_ROLLEDBACK: javax.transaction.TransactionRolledbackException: ; nested exception is:
javax.transaction.TransactionRolledbackException: Transaction is ended due to timeout vmcid: 0x0 minor code: 0 completed: No
at com.aviva.psb.transport.EJBClient.call(EJBClient.java:189)
at com.aviva.psb.transport.EJBHandler.communicate(EJBHandler.java:79)
at com.aviva.psb.control.ProcessController.processRequest(ProcessController.java:220)
at com.aviva.psb.inputinterface.BDDMQInputInterfaceEJB.onMessage(BDDMQInputInterfaceEJB.java:183)
at com.ibm.ejs.jms.listener.MDBWrapper$PriviledgedOnMessage.run(MDBWrapper.java:208)
at com.ibm.ws.security.util.AccessController.doPrivileged(AccessController.java(Compiled Code))
at com.ibm.ejs.jms.listener.MDBWrapper.callOnMessage(MDBWrapper.java:197)
at com.ibm.ejs.jms.listener.MDBWrapper.onMessage(MDBWrapper.java:175)
at com.ibm.mq.jms.MQSession.run(MQSession.java:1744)
at com.ibm.ejs.jms.JMSSessionHandle.run(JMSSessionHandle.java:924)
at com.ibm.ejs.jms.listener.ServerSession.connectionConsumerOnMessage(ServerSession.java:752)
at com.ibm.ejs.jms.listener.ServerSession.onMessage(ServerSession.java:527)
at com.ibm.ejs.jms.listener.ServerSession.dispatch(ServerSession.java:494)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor121.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java(Compiled Code))
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java(Compiled Code))
at com.ibm.ejs.jms.listener.ServerSessionDispatcher.dispatch(ServerSessionDispatcher.java:37)
at com.ibm.ejs.container.MDBWrapper.onMessage(MDBWrapper.java:91)
at com.ibm.ejs.container.MDBWrapper.onMessage(MDBWrapper.java:127)
at com.ibm.ejs.jms.listener.ServerSession.run(ServerSession.java:375)
at com.ibm.ws.util.ThreadPool$Worker.run(ThreadPool.java:912)

Paul Ilechko

Jul 25, 2007, 4:02:02 PM7/25/07
dnvija...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can any body help me in following error.
>
> I am trying to invoke a Session bean remotely (Not really on a remote m/c) from anther application (MDB) whihc is there same Application server. During peak loads, i am getting Transaction Time out errors on cline side. In my server i have set ORB time out as 180 sec and i can confirm my logs that the transaction is not taking more than 180 sec. Infact the exception was occurring much before for example in some milli second gap.
> Also i havn't configured any min/max bean pool for the Remote EJB and hence it should take 50/500 default values.
> I am not able to find out what is the cause for error.
> Please could you help me out?

You're getting a transaction timeout. What makes you think otherwise?