Does MQSeries 5.1 for AIX support JDK 1.2.2 ?

lee_w...@my-deja.com

Oct 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/16/00

I'm trying MQSeries cleasses for Java with the sample java program
provided by MQSeries (MQSample.java). It worked fine when I used IBM
JDK1.1.8, however, an error happened when I switched to IBM JDK1.2.2:

An MQSeries error occurred : Completion code 2 Reason code 2058
com.ibm.mq.MQException: MQJE001: Completion Code 2, Reason 2058
at com.ibm.mq.MQException.<init>(MQException.java:422)
at com.ibm.mq.MQQueueManager.connect(MQQueueManager.java:1277)
at com.ibm.mq.MQQueueManager.<init>(MQQueueManager.java:258)
at MQSample.main(MQSample.java:22)

The source code with error is:
MQQueueManager qMgr = new MQQueueManager("QM_igets12");

I checked the MQSeries web page and found from its FAQ that it supports
only IBM JDK 1.1.8 on AIX. However, I'm not sure if this is the lastest
document specifying the supported JDK versions. Does any body know
whether MQSeries support JDK1.2.2 on AIX?

Thanks & Best regards,
WenJing

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.