missing resource bundle error

jaikisha...@gmail.com

Aug 16, 2006, 6:55:36 PM8/16/06
when ideploy the war file i get this error

[8/16/06 15:43:54:434 PDT] 00000018 LanguageSetIm E com.ibm.ws.portletcontainer.om.common.impl.LanguageSetImpl loadResourceBundle EJPPC0103E: Error occurred while initializing portlet
java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find bundle for base name com.liferay.portlet.StrutsResourceBundle, locale en
at java.util.ResourceBundle.throwMissingResourceException(ResourceBundle.java:853)
at java.util.ResourceBundle.getBundleImpl(ResourceBundle.java:743)
at java.util.ResourceBundle.getBundle(ResourceBundle.java:716)
at com.ibm.ws.portletcontainer.om.common.impl.LanguageSetImpl.loadResourceBundle(LanguageSetImpl.java:135)
at com.ibm.ws.portletcontainer.om.common.impl.LanguageSetImpl.init(LanguageSetImpl.java:99)
at

suggest whats wrong

deepn...@gmail.com

May 20, 2009, 8:20:48 AM5/20/09
Hello,

I am also getting the same error while publishing my ear. Have you found out any solution of that?