CORBA Exception at ManagedServer startup

1 view

Frederic Faure

Aug 2, 2001, 11:15:06 AM8/2/01
Hi guys,

I've installed WAS 3.5 service pack 2 on AIX4.3.3 without any problem.
Now I've imported a server(+driver,datasource,servletengine,...) with
XMLConfig and it seems that it worked fine. I can see all my config through
the console.
But when I try to start the managed server (from the console) here is the
exception I get in the error log file:

org.omg.CORBA.INTERNAL: minor code: 0 completed: No
at com.ibm.CORBA.iiop.RIs.iterateClientRequestPreRIs(RIs.java:193)
at com.ibm.CORBA.iiop.ClientRequestImpl.<init>(Unknown Source)
at com.ibm.CORBA.iiop.CommFactoryImpl.createClientRequest(Unknown
Source)
at com.ibm.CORBA.iiop.GIOPImpl.createRequest(Unknown Source)
at com.ibm.CORBA.iiop.GIOPImpl.createRequest(Unknown Source)
at com.ibm.CORBA.iiop.ClientDelegate.createRequest(Unknown Source)
at com.ibm.CORBA.iiop.ClientDelegate.request(Unknown Source)
at org.omg.CORBA.portable.ObjectImpl._request(ObjectImpl.java:237)
at com.ibm.ejs.jts.tranLog._tranLogWire_Stub.retrieve(Unknown
Source)
at com.ibm.ejs.jts.tranLog.tranLogTran.recover(tranLogTran.java:218)
at com.ibm.ejs.jts.jts.Jts.init(Jts.java:118)
at
com.ibm.ejs.sm.server.ManagedServer.initializeTran(ManagedServer.java:894)
at
com.ibm.ejs.sm.server.ManagedServer.initializeRuntime(ManagedServer.java:549
)
at com.ibm.ejs.sm.server.ManagedServer.main(ManagedServer.java:137)

I'm not able to analyze this exception. Did anybody encounter this exception
before? Are there any hints?

Many thanks in advance,

Frederic

Frederic Faure

Aug 2, 2001, 1:40:06 PM8/2/01
I guys,

I've found a workaround:
Disabling debugging and OLT on this server made the trick.
Don't ask why but now it works...

Cheers,

Fred

"Frederic Faure" <ffa...@alphacsp.com> a écrit dans le message news: