Can not get WSAD to see jar file I have included in lib and build path

rockie12

Nov 27, 2002, 3:57:43 PM11/27/02
I have included a jar file for accessing a MySql database. I have
built this servlet outside of WSAD and it works fine. I am trying to
build it inside wsad and I can not get it to load the database driver
that is in the jar file I put in the library build path and in the
WEB-INF/lib folder in the project.

Here is the error
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.gjt.mm.mysql.Driver
at com.ibm.ws.classloader.CompoundClassLoader.loadClass(CompoundClassLoader.java:296)
at com.ibm.ws.classloader.CompoundClassLoader.loadClass(CompoundClassLoader.java:296)
at Login.doPost(Login.java:56)