Re: Web Service test errors.

nita.g...@gmail.com

Jun 10, 2009, 11:39:09 AM6/10/09

-
soapenv:Client
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com.ibm.ws.wssecurity.trust.server.sts.Util.STSPolicySetUtil (initialization failure)

Server log shows:

Exception = java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError
Source = com.ibm.ws.websvcs.transport.http.WASAxis2Servlet.doPost
probeid = 516
Stack Dump = java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com.ibm.ws.wssecurity.trust.server.sts.Util.STSPolicySetUtil (initialization failure)
at java.lang.J9VMInternals.initialize(J9VMInternals.java:132)
at com.ibm.ws.wssecurity.handler.WSSecurityConsumerHandler.invoke(WSSecurityConsumerHandler.java:141)
at org.apache.axis2.engine.Phase.invoke(Phase.java:379)

I include com.ibm.jaxws.thinclient_6.1.0.jar in my classpath.

Still getting same error.

-Any work around for this?

alvin.f...@gmail.com

Jun 26, 2009, 6:47:25 AM6/26/09
Did you find the solution to this? I am alos getting this error.

I have web services feature pack 6.1.0.9 installed.

Please help. THanks.

Davanum Srinivas (dims)

Jun 26, 2009, 1:43:06 PM6/26/09
Alvin,

Can you please update to web services feature pack - 6.1.0.23 and open a PMR if you still see this problem on the server side.

thanks,
dims