Why JMS Exception is thrown when WAS 5 start up

Guofeng Zhang

Jun 5, 2003, 6:14:53 AM6/5/03
I made a fresh installation of WebShpere 5. It start up properly.

Then in admin console, I enable the global security. Active Authentication
Mechanism is SWAM, and Active User Registry is LocalOS. Enforce Java 2
Security is disabled. When the config is save and logout, I restart the
server. there are a lot of exceptions about JMS Queue connectoin.

Could someone tell me what wrong with the configuration.

The following is part of the message.

[6/5/03 16:43:23:403 GMT+08:00] 1faae918 JMSSecuritySe E MSGS0508E: The JMS
Server security service was unable to authenticate userid:
[6/5/03 16:43:23:494 GMT+08:00] 65d86913 FreePool E J2CA0046E: Method
createManagedConnctionWithMCWrapper caught an exception during creation of
the ManagedConnection for resource JMS$SampleJMSQueueConnectionFactory,
throwing ResourceAllocationException. Original exception:
javax.resource.spi.ResourceAdapterInternalException: createQueueConnection
failed
at com.ibm.ejs.jms.JMSCMUtils.mapToResourceException(JMSCMUtils.java:123)
at
com.ibm.ejs.jms.JMSManagedQueueConnection.createConnection(JMSManagedQueueCo
nnection.java:119)
at
com.ibm.ejs.jms.JMSManagedConnection.<init>(JMSManagedConnection.java:150)
Next Linked Exception:
javax.jms.JMSSecurityException: MQJMS2013: invalid security authentication
supplied for MQQueueManager
at com.ibm.mq.jms.MQConnection.createQM(MQConnection.java:1406)
at com.ibm.mq.jms.MQConnection.createQMXA(MQConnection.java:915)

David Currie

Jun 6, 2003, 4:56:19 AM6/6/03
The samples aren't designed to be run with security turned on. If you wish
to do so, add a valid userid and password on the definition of the sample
connection factory.

Regards
David

Satya

Jun 18, 2003, 3:54:37 PM6/18/03
We are getting the same message. Did you find any fix for it?