WebSphere 4.0.5 on Solaris JSPG0110E error

Chris Graham [WarpSpeed]

Jun 4, 2003, 12:46:43 AM6/4/03
Hi All,

I keep getting the error listed below:

JSPG0110E: Parse Error in the tag library descriptor: {0} The content
of element type "tag" must match
"(name,tagclass,teiclass?,bodycontent?,info?,attribute*)".
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The content of element type "tag" must
match "(name,tagclass,teiclass?,bodycontent?,info?,attribute*)".
at org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLParser.reportError(XMLParser.java:1196)
at org.apache.xerces.validators.common.XMLValidator.reportRecoverableXMLError(XMLValidator.java:1781)
at org.apache.xerces.validators.common.XMLValidator.callEndElement(XMLValidator.java:1425)
...etc...

However, I only ever get it on Solaris, not under WSAD 4.0.3 or
WAS under windows. So, I'm happy that everything appears ok.

So, is there something wierd about Solaris that I should know
about?

-Chris