Is it possible?if true,then how to do?

peero

Mar 16, 2003, 8:26:42 PM3/16/03
Hi everyone,

I have several problems as follows in details:

1.can a JavaBean deployed in Tomcat call EJB from websphere4.0? if true,then
how to do?

2.As we know,websphere4.0 generally run in jdk from IBM,Now if a client of
EJB deployed in webspere4 run in jdk from Sun,when I try to call ejb,the
client always can not work ,I wonder if both jdk is compatible?

thanks in advance.

Regs peero

peero

Mar 19, 2003, 7:52:43 PM3/19/03
Why not answer? why?!!

Ken Hygh

Mar 19, 2003, 3:39:24 PM3/19/03
This is a newsgroup. People answer as they have time and know the
answer. I would guess that no one has time, or has tried what you've asked.

If you need to get help, contract with someone to help you. This is not
a place to demand answers.

Ken

peero wrote:

>Why not answer? why?!!

peero

Mar 20, 2003, 7:52:49 PM3/20/03
You have enough time to talk those with me ,but why no time to answer to
this problem? I never expect this kind of explaination!!!!!!!!!!

Websphere is too bad!!!!!

"Ken Hygh" <ken...@nc.rr.com> wrote in message

Johan Åbrandt

Mar 21, 2003, 3:19:11 AM3/21/03
peero wrote:

> You have enough time to talk those with me ,but why no time to answer to
> this problem? I never expect this kind of explaination!!!!!!!!!!

You just dont get it do you? Most of the people in this newsgroup are
NOT working for IBM. We dont get anything from answering your questions
- nothing, zero, not a cent - except the satisfaction of helping
someone, and the possiblity that someone might help us when we are in
need of help.

In my experience your chances of getting help is greatly increased if
you are polite and try to give as much information as possible in your
questions.

One of the things that might greatly decrease the possiblity of getting
help is to be impolite and demanding, especially if the person you are
bitching with happens to be Ken Hygh, who is possibly the most helpfull
and knowledgeable (on the topic of WebSphere) person in this newsgroup.
Ken doesnt work for IBM either, but still he spends a lot of time
helping people here, and he always gives quality advice.

> Websphere is too bad!!!!!

You are too bad.

Wayne Beaton

Mar 22, 2003, 9:07:20 PM3/22/03
What was the original question anyway?

BTW: I also think that Ken is a pretty good guy...

Ben_

Mar 23, 2003, 9:40:54 AM3/23/03
Why not use JBoss ? There is a bundle with Tomcat integrated.

http://jboss.org/downloads.jsp

"peero" <wangb...@wondersgroup.com> wrote in message

peero

Mar 23, 2003, 8:05:43 PM3/23/03
In fact i'd like to choose JBoss,but my company need websphere,so i have to
suffer from websphere.what shall i do?
I wish anyone help me,thank you in advance.

"Ben_" <re...@newsgroup.com> wrote in message

Sudhakar

Mar 23, 2003, 11:25:38 PM3/23/03
I get the following exception can anyone tell me why??

[3/24/03 16:15:11:141 NZST] 26dcea15 CoordinatorIm I WTRN0066W:
Transaction
0001bba9:00000001812014bf296361e1c80d467bb23a28eedb545e22904e7c[] has
timed out after 120 seconds.

[3/24/03 16:16:12:172 NZST] 217e6a21 XATransaction E J2CA0026E: Method
addSync caught javax.transaction.RollbackException
at
com.ibm.ejs.jts.jta.TransactionImpl.registerSynchronization(TransactionImpl.java:981)
at com.ibm.ejs.jts.jta.JTSXA.registerSynchronization(JTSXA.java:1096)
at
com.ibm.ejs.j2c.XATransactionWrapper.addSync(XATransactionWrapper.java:254)
at
com.ibm.ejs.j2c.ConnectionManager.initializeForUOW(ConnectionManager.java:776)
at
com.ibm.ejs.j2c.ConnectionManager.involveMCInTran(ConnectionManager.java:622)
at
com.ibm.ejs.j2c.ConnectionManager.allocateConnection(ConnectionManager.java:379)
at
com.ibm.ws.rsadapter.jdbc.WSJdbcDataSource.getConnection(WSJdbcDataSource.java:205)
at
com.ibm.ws.rsadapter.jdbc.WSJdbcDataSource.getConnection(WSJdbcDataSource.java:180)

306641 ERROR JDBCDataSessionBean - Failed to get a database connection
java.sql.SQLException: DSRA9002E: ResourceException with error code
null: javax.resource.ResourceException: addSync: caught Exception
at
com.olasme.data.manager.ejb.JDBCDataSessionBean.getConnection(JDBCDataSessionBean.java:228)

-------- chained exception -------
[...]
com.olasme.data.manager.ejb.JDBCDataSessionBean.getConnection(JDBCDataSessionBean.java:190)

Sudhakar

Mar 23, 2003, 11:28:14 PM3/23/03
to Sudhakar
Hi,
Sorry for not providing the required information.

I'm using WSAD 5.0 final & DB2 7.2 on Win2K

Sudhakar

Ken Hygh

Mar 24, 2003, 4:32:58 AM3/24/03
From the following line, I'm guessing that one of your nested
transactions can't get a database connection: